The cement beam that the man is standing on in the photo below is a piece of the original foundation for the 1914 building – probably placed in 1913. It had to be exposed, saw cut, and removed to make way for the new building.
We have also recently found a time capsule – placed when the 1967 addition was built. Plans for its opening coming soon! Stay tuned!